See this design in 3D and even AR
Explore the garden below or see it in your yard using the AR icon in the lower right. AR experience is available on mobile devices only.
Shop the Plants
Buy plants online or at your local nursery.
This Kit Includes
- Magnolia acuminata x denudata ‘Butterflies’ (Butterflies magnolia) Blooming in spring with its gentle, upright, butter-yellow blossoms, this early little tree is easy on the eyes. Leaves will emerge later, after the blossoms fade, and remain clean and green until fall.
- Hydrangea paniculata ‘Jane Little Lime’ (Little Lime panicle hydrangea) Like all panicle hydrangeas, Jane Little Lime is easy to grow, producing flowers on old and new shoots. Neat and clean in spring, this medium shrub emerges with green leaves and forms green flowers that fade into cream midsummer, and mature into deep pink or maroon by later summer or fall. This flower looks great paired with dark foliage or anything with a hint of rose.
- Hydrangea macrophylla ‘Pop Star’ (Endless Summer® Pop Star™ Hydrangea Shrub) This dwarf hydrangea produces blue lacecap flowers that shift color with the pH. Want pink, add lime to increase alkalinity.
- Leucanthemum superbum ‘Becky’ (Becky shasta daisy) This cut-and-come-again daisy brings loads of mid to late summer joy to the garden. Great for cut flowers and a centerpiece in the perennial bed, this plant is as dependable as it is flowerful as long as you keep it out of soggy soil. It is pollinated by bees, wasps, flies, butterflies, and beetles but toxic to pets.
- Salvia x sylvestris ‘May Night’ (May Night wood sage) Another mint family favorite, this aromatic herb is well suited for the leading edge of a dry garden where it can attract bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds en masse. Also known as ‘Mainacht’, this early summer bloomer exhibits rich, fuzzy, violet-blue spikes alongside the catmints, yarrows, and early daylilies. This plant can be deadheaded to intersecting branches for repeat blooms with moderate effort or cut down to basal growth for rejuvenation.