See this design in 3D and even AR
Explore the garden below or see it in your yard using the AR icon in the lower right. AR experience is available on mobile devices only.
Shop the Plants
Buy plants online or at your local nursery.
This Kit Includes
- Gardenia jasminoides ‘Radicans’ (Dwarf Radicans gardenia) This broadleaf evergreen is known most for its delightful spring fragrance. Low and creeping in nature, plant as a groundcover or border plant. Deadheading can encourage repeat flower, and orange fruits will emerge in fall, attracting birds. Acid soils are a must for this plant, and it will yellow in soils that are too alkaline.
- Hydrangea macrophylla ‘Pop Star’ (Endless Summer® Pop Star™ Hydrangea Shrub) This dwarf hydrangea produces blue lacecap flowers that shift color with the pH. Want pink, add lime to increase alkalinity.
- Hydrangea macrophylla ‘Balimer Endless Summer’ (Endless Summer® Hydrangea (Bigleaf Hydrangea)) This medium height, rounded deciduous shrub is great for part shade gardens. Pink or blue blooms arrive late summer onto old or new wood. The color is dependent on pH of soils (blue for acidic, pink for alkaline).
- Magnolia x ‘Jane’ (Jane magnolia) This medium, deciduous, multi-stemmed tree brings out its showy pink flowers in late spring, often after the risk of any frost. Bees and butterflies may flock to the alluring scent of the flowers, but interestingly, beetles are its most common pollinator. Leaves emerge after the flowers and stay green until they shift to a golden yellow in autumn. Plant in moist, organically rich, acidic soils. more info
- Liriope muscari ‘Big Blue’ (Big Blue Liliturf) This grass-like groundcover requires low maintenance and maintains a clean, green appeal. Blooming in spring with lavender tufts, the flowers will fade into dark little berries by mid-summer. Consider this as a low-mow, lawn alternative for areas not exposed to foot traffic.