Ready to transform that boring backyard into the landscape of your dreams? This family had lots of ideas, a modest budget, solid DIY skills–and no idea where to begin. That’s where Home Outside came in. Our remote landscape designers showed these suburban homeowners how to turn a narrow “bowling alley” of a backyard into a beautiful garden with something for everyone in the family to enjoy: play space for two young children, a small dining terrace, a pool of lawn for sunbathing and stargazing, a bench for reading in the shade, and flower beds filled with colorful annuals and perennials. The homeowners installed the garden themselves, and now they have a backyard they can’t wait to spend time in.
- News: Investment in Home Outside’s AI and 3D Visualization Technology
- Need planting design help? Home Outside’s Garden Bed Design service to the rescue!
- A New Hampshire Vacation Home—Creating a Landscape for Multiple Generations
- A Sustainable and Beautiful Landscape Makeover for Southern Brazil
- Home Outside’s Backyard Landscape Design Services
As an Amazon Associate, Home Outside earns from qualifying purchases.