Many of us are lucky to live where natural stone is plentiful. Whether flat or rounded, granite, sandstone, or limestone, a stone wall made out of what’s local looks great because it is in keeping with the natural landscape. This dry stone wall was built without mortar. At its end, a ruin-like window seems to erupt from a sea of plantings.
- Need planting design help? Home Outside’s Garden Bed Design service to the rescue!
- A New Hampshire Vacation Home—Creating a Landscape for Multiple Generations
- A Sustainable and Beautiful Landscape Makeover for Southern Brazil
- Home Outside’s Backyard Landscape Design Services
- Try This: Colorful Container Planting Design
As an Amazon Associate, Home Outside earns from qualifying purchases.